Home Videos Essential Items for a Household Emergency Kit

Essential Items for a Household Emergency Kit

49 second read
Comments Off on Essential Items for a Household Emergency Kit
0
29



A latest Toronto Hydro Twitter ballot confirmed that solely 25% of our clients have a 72-hour emergency kit. We created this video with tons of ideas to assist our clients get prepared, particularly throughout storm season. It’s time for the remaining 75% to get prepared. Watch Sarah and Jose as they expertise a energy outage in Toronto and study what you are able to do to be prepared within the case of an emergency.

source

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Videos
Comments are closed.

Check Also

TOP 10 AMAZING SURVIVAL GEAR & GADGETS YOU MUST HAVE

TOP 10 AMAZING SURVIVAL GEAR & GADGETS YOU MUST HAVE Are you in search of one of the …